Terri Stevens epitomizes integrity, perseverance and a creative touch to every real estate objective she encounters.
• Sales career began as a longtime owner/operator of a retail business; East Shore Spirits & Sports, Lake Almanor, California.
• 38 years real estate sales, closing 1500 plus transactions of homes, condos, land, and commercial properties.
• 15 plus years direct real estate sales with Century 21, Cottage Realty, Susanville, California. With
side by side experience alongside one of the top, renown, real estate attorneys in Northern California.
• Became a Nevada real estate broker and sold new homes in the Reno, Nevada.
• California real estate broker beginning in 2000, owner/operator of Stevens Realty, Susanville, California.
• Presently, sales and leasing agent, Southern California, as well as, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.
With Terri’s lifelong reputation of providing integrity, commitment and determination to every client; whether a buyer or seller, she has the proven insight and practical experience to be the consummate real estate professional. Her passion toward helping others through what is so-often such a stressful experience, is a beacon that turns any challenge into a breeze through all of her transactions.